Community

Matchup’s health and fitness community continues to grow and evolve everyday. Our community is filled with inspiring and dedicated steppers from all around the world. Take a glance into how our community members are using our fun fitness challenges to achieve their health goals.

Highlights From Our First Team Race

Highlights From Our First Team Race

We did it, everyone. We survived our first team race! While we feel pretty darn elated for successfully completing the Shamrock Shuffle 8k, we can't help but look back on the…Read more
#Kuuto8k: Major Progress!

#Kuuto8k: Major Progress!

These past couple of weeks have been extremely busy so I’ve neglected my personal blog, and this past week’s update, but I’m back in the blogging game and ready to…Read more
#Kuuto8K: A Realization

#Kuuto8K: A Realization

I’ve come to a realization. This 8k journey is not just a physical challenge, but a mental one as well. Last night, I went to sleep with the goal of…Read more
#Kuuto8k: Never Have I Ever

#Kuuto8k: Never Have I Ever

Back in high school and college, my friends and I would play a little game called “Never Have I Ever”. Each person would start with ten raised fingers and confess…Read more
MVP Highlight: Stephanie V.

MVP Highlight: Stephanie V.

As one of Matchup’s MVP’s (formerly called Champion), Stephanie’s incredible story about her personal health and wellness journey has inspired everyone in the Matchup community--from her peers to our team.…Read more